1. We try very hard to ensure that all merchandise is accurately described on our web site description, pictures, and videos. All items will be packed professionally and meet or exceed the standards set by the common carriers and will be shipped with full insurance. In the event that a package arrives damaged, it is important that you inform the carrier so they can mark the item as potentially damaged. Items that are received without a damage notation are unlikely to be reimbursed for damages and may be subject to a restocking fee described in our return policy below.
2. Please check all items you receive carefully upon arrival and let us know of any issues within 7 days of receipt. We will try our best to help resolve the issues promptly in accordance with our warranty policies listed below.
3. Sales tax will be collected for deliveries to Pennsylvania only. All customers are responsible for paying duty or taxes assessed by their jurisdictions. To comply with state and federal law, Liberty Bellows may be required to report sales information to taxing authorities.
1. Since it's not always possible for our customers to visit our show room in Philadelphia, we offer a 7 day no hassle return for any reason.
2. To request a return, please contact us via our web site contact page, telephone, or email within 7 days of receipt. We will provide a Return Authorization (RA) number which you must write on the package to receive a refund. Items received without an Return Authorization will not be eligible for a refund. At this time you may also purchase a return label which will be deducted from the net refund.
3. Items must be returned in the same condition you received them with all packing material included. Any item returned with material damage, missing items, or signs of wear will be assessed a 25% restocking fee. This fee will be be reduced by any amount refunded by the carrier in the event of an insurance claim. Please inform the carrier of any damage upon arrival to reduce the likelihood of an insurance refusal.
4. Once an authorized return has been received and processed, payment will be promptly refunded via the original payment method. The net refund will be the original purchase price of the items less return shipping label (if purchased) less restocking fee (if applicable). Sorry but we are unable to refund original shipping cost under any circumstances.
5. New items will not be eligible for returns after 7 days of delivery. Used items received after the 7 day return policy will be considered rentals and the rental charge will be deducted on a pro rata basis according to our rental schedule.
1. All new merchandise includes a factory warranty. Please inquire for details about each manufacturer's warranty. We will furnish the necessary documentation, including receipt, serial number, or delivery information upon request. Liberty Bellows is authorized to honor most factory warranties. In the event that Liberty Bellows is not able to repair a defective item, the customer will be responsible to contact the manufacturer to seek an alternate repair facility or ship the item to a factory facility.
2. Used merchandise includes a store warranty. Liberty Bellows will service any material defects in the mechanics, body, or reed blocks for 6 months from purchase date. The warranty does not cover tuning or wearable items such as straps, gasket, bellows, or damage resulting from improper use, shipping, or adverse environmental conditions.
a) Exception -- Used electronic equipment including mics and midi features are NOT covered under the warranty, but new electronics installed by Liberty Bellows are covered by the manufacturer warranty.
3. All warranty repairs will be completed in our shop within 30 days of receipt. Liberty Bellows is not liable for loss of use of the instrument while is being repaired.
4. The customer is responsible for dropping off and picking up their accordions within 60 days of completion notification to avoid a monthly storage / casualty insurance charge of $25 per month. The customer is responsible for shipping to and from our shop and the carrier is responsible for damages occurring during transit.
1. All used items on the site are available for rental with a minimum rental term of one month. New instruments are not eligible for rental under any circumstance.
2. At the time of the rental, the non-refundable rental fee and security deposit must be paid in full. The deposit will ordinarily be the difference in price between the sales price and rental fee. At the end date of the rental term, the item(s) may be purchased and the deposit and rental fee will be applied to the price. By default, an item that has not been returned on or
before the end date will be considered a final sale and the deposit will be applied to the remaining balance.
3. At the time of the rental, accordion conditions are documented in digital photos and digital videos. The customer is fully responsible for any damages that occur during the rental term. Damages will be deducted from the security deposit at the time of return.
1. Liberty Bellows will issue an estimate for any repair work. The costs will be in the context of any pricing ranges posted on the web site. We will verify any changes to the estimate in writing with the customer. A written estimate of repair work also includes an appraisal and the cost is $25 which will also serve as the base opening fee for the minimum repair fee.
2. We strive to complete repairs within 30 days but in times of high volume, we appreciate your patience and cannot guarantee a repair time unless otherwise noted.
3. At the time the estimate is issued, at least 50% of the estimate will be paid with the remaining balance to be paid upon pickup or delivery.
4. At the time the estimate is issued, Liberty Bellows will indicate a "fair value" estimate of the item(s) at time of receipt. This price represents the maximum liability that Liberty Bellows would be able to purchase the item(s) in the unlikely event of loss, damages, or other claims.
5. Customers may chose to ship repairs to us. All repairs must be accompanied by a detailed written work order and a return shipping payment or voucher. The customer assumes all responsibility of shipping damages and agrees to abide by our "Shipping Policy" listed above.
1. Liberty Bellows is not responsible for price errors on our web site or on third party web sites. We strive to maintain accurate pricing, but in the case of an error a full refund will be granted and the sale will be cancelled.
2. Please ask questions before we ship your products to avoid unnecessary shipping and handling costs.
3. Prices and policies subject to change without notice.
4. All items are sold in a first come, first serve basis. In the unlikely event that two or more purchasers buy the same product, the first purchaser will get the first priority and subsequent orders will be refunded in full.